Europe 2005

Thursday, August 04, 2005

First day out ...... to Den Haag Central


OK! After a couuple of "hard work" days in the office, My host in Netherlands (who I shall not name here) give me (and my gang) half a day off to see around the center of Den Haag (The Hague. Netherlands).

So what did we do for the first weekend out? Here is some photos ...... we just go sight seeing ...... window shopping, and also try out some of the food in Den Haag Central.

OK. Where is me? Yeap I am the guy behind the ...... camera lah!


Ok ....... we did go in to check out what is in the store ...... but we didn't buy any though ....... is very EXPENSIVE!


I had my dinner out ..... in a Turkey restaurant ..... food not bad, price quite reasonable as well.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home