Europe 2005

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today ..... I went into Den Haag Central (again)

Yeap! I went into Den Haag Central today! Thought there was a flea market of art but it was not today but on Sunday!

So, instead of seeing antique and bad drawing (I have no ideal what the artist trying to do!), I went to windows shopping at the Central!

Initially was not planning to buy anything, just want to see and no buy! But then I went into a IT mall! You know me, if I see gadget, it is hard for me to resist the temptation of buying. But luckily, the exchange currency stopped me most of the time! Though the things are quite reasonable price, and some I would said cheap as compare to M'sia (assume $1 to $1).

At the end, I bought a DVD movie set "Taken", it should be nice - is about alien abduction, by Steven Spieldberg; a spare camera battery for my Minolta camera; and a 1GB MP3 player!

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home