Europe 2005

Friday, September 16, 2005

Another weekend coming .....

Oh .... so fast .... is Friday today! Time is flying by ..... another 1 and half months I will be on my way back to Malaysia.

So, what is my plan for tomorrow? My colleagues and I will be going to a place where there is a lot of windmill - Kinderdijk. More details, check here http://www.kinderdijk.nl/

Any way, as I was on my way back to the apartment in Scheveningen, there was some commotion when I stopped at one of the tram station waiting for Tram 1. There were some HTM security (Ticket checker officer), who went up the tram which just arrived. There was something happend on it - I am not sure what but the tram was on halt! And then, I saw the security officer dragging a guy out of the tram's rear door! The guy put out a fight and refuse to step out ...... but eventually the HTM officer manager to get him off the tram. It didn't end there ...... the guy didn't really like what the officer did, so he was pushing him and he seem like want to hit the officer. The commotion was going on for 10-15 minutes, and then the HTM officers stop a police car, and the guy who was fighting the HTM officer was arrested! I was not able to take any photo ...... too afraid that I was being beaten as well if I take photo.

So that all for today! Will update again after my trip to Kinderdijk!

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home